Dermal Fillers: Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid filler acts like an inflated cushion to support facial structures and tissues that may have lost volume or elasticity due to normal aging. It also brings water to the surface of skin to keep it looking fresh and supple.
Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face.
As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow’s feet become more apparent.
The facial skin also stretches a bit, adding to this loss of facial volume. Other factors that affect the facial skin include sun exposure, heredity, and lifestyle.
Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging and can be used to:
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
Local anaesthetic procedures help to smooth the wrinkles, to augment the volume of the lips, cheeks, chin,… very successfuly.
You will feel the comfort of moisture skin again, you will respect your beauty, you will discover the brilliance of unusualy youthful skin…
Hyaluronic acid products are injected into the skin to augment the volume of soft tissue and they are used for:
- facial beautification because of aging process for fine or deep wrinkles;
- injections to enhance tissue volume in areas such as cheeks, chin, lines between eyebrows, naso-labial folds, under the corners of the mouth towards the chin (marionette lines), upper/lower lip wrinkles and smile wrinkles around the corners of the mouth etc.;
- create volume for the treatment of lips (lines that etch vertically from the upper or lower lips are commonly called lipstick lines or smoker lines – vermilion border of the lips or to achieve desired roundness of the lips).